Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Oddest Friday

Well, basically, if today is a schooling day, we would still be in the classroom, munching our self-prepared lunch and waiting for that afternoon extra class that will be starting at 2.30pm.

It's just a few days after SPM and I can already feel some part of me missing, especially when it comes to schooling days... Miss it already!

So I'd watched Oprah Winfrey Show today, just to pack myself with activities, the issue discussed in the show was rather touching. It talked about a girl name Kristen, 14 years old committed suicide as she was sexually harrested (rape to be exact) by a 27 year old man from texas. Kristen was connected online with the male since she had a profile in a social network. Kristen, being over-depressed as she did not expect the male to use him. She fell for those sweet talks saying that she is pretty, and that the male love her very much..etc. On the first day of their meeting, in a motel, Kristen was raped. 5 weeks later, she died. Thankfully, in the 5 weeks, she coorporated with her mom and the FBI's to search for that inhumane man. He is currently serving 9 years of jail. Danielle, the mother to Kristen was hoping that the 27 year old man serve jail till his death. Can you imagine how big that impact is to her family?

*Lesson: Must not fall for sweet talks from others you don't really know. Retreat when it comes to some sensitive issues and know how to block or stop the connection between others. Always talk to your parents about things you encounter and be sure to protect yourself.

Seriously, the world, had changed much since I was born :) Not moving towards the better but deteriorating in terms of attitude, behaviour and conscience. Why can't human remain as the civilised ones?

I'm very bored, tired of doing nothing, sick of waiting for the time for me to resume my studies. I just want to keep myself occupied in something...

Anyhow, few more days till Pn Khuriati's farewell party :) Can't wait, been thinking of what to wear since before SPM...sadly, still no clue.

Dress or plain T? I hate choosing! :(


Yup, the last day of SPM!

Just posing to waste some camera memories :)

And acted as usual..:)


Even better, acted for black and white TV's :)


Did I mention, she was the one kept me companied all this while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment