Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun-filled Monday

Today, I went to Pn Khuriati's house for our combined class party (aka Farewell Party). Pn Khuriati will be heading to the east, to Kuantan. Hope that she enjoys teaching there :) But definately, I'll miss her!

Wonder if Kuantan's seaside is as pretty as Sepang Gold Coast's... This is how it looks like :)

Yeah, that party was great! Had lots of fun there, got my hands busy with a guitar, strumming through few favourite songs of mine mainly falling for you, the climb, when you say nothing at all & butterfly fly away. Not forgetting, I'd sang Bubbly by colbie cailiat for the karaoke session :)

We enjoyed our time there...here are some pictures :)














We'd been there!

Gonna miss them all !

I had my time with the camera, can't resist looking at my reflection on one of the window near where I sat, so I did not hessitate and snapped :)
Before I forget, Lalita had sent me the picture for that swab I did on my skin.... I know, I can't believe after all the soaping session during bath time, bacteria can still be found on my skin :(
Disguisting but, great to know that they are happy to grow on us :) We should be glad because we managed to feed them well :)

The bacteria found on my skin :)



When I was searching for my past photos in my computer, I found this :)

I was such a kiddo when I was at Hong Kong... but I don't think I look much different compared to me in 2004 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment