Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Re-scheduled Hair Cut

Seriously, I desperately needed a hair cut to re-shape my outdated hair style. I wouldn't dare to cut my hair since I was still having SPM, now that it's over forever, I gave my whole heart out :)

There were three surprises today,

1. Lalita replied my enquiries on microorganisms mainly bacteria. (very seldom people reply for my silly curiosities) I'm glad that she did :)

2. Pn Azura replied me as well. And I got to know that she likes one of the song I liked. Happy, I am! :)

3. Pn Roziana was online today, we chat as usual and she too, helped me with some of my doubts :)

Yeah, I couldn't stop myself from touching and using the camera. As usual, I snapped some pictures :)

This is my dog, his name is Woofy Collie. His cute and adorable to me :)





And, I thought of what I'll be in the near future, again ;)
Whatever that is, I want to be a scientist! Big ambition, I know..^_^

Cut my hair today, felt much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment