Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sisters Forever :)

Dear Kak Aziela,

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your life being 18 :)
Do smile always, and stay pretty :)

My door will always be open for you! Love you :)

She is my sister since form 1 in SMKPA. She helped me a lot, brought me out from all the 'artificial hitches' and she's always there when I needed her most :)

This is how we met and became sisters...

When I was a junior in the prefectorial board, I wasn't able to please every senior of my existance. I was suffering there silently bearing the pain. They tried their very best to bully me, for instance, they gave me extra work to bear, they even called me to handle other senior bullies (be real, I'm still a junior, so basically, I don't know what to do). Yeah, did I mention that I was complaint by other seniors just because I tied two pony tails (they said prefects can't look look like a kiddo). Even at times that I sincerely treat them with my heart, they have doubts on my actions, they thought I am desperately wanting to please them to get what I want from them :(

Thankfully, she came into my life. She wanted to be my elder sis, so I'd agreed. From that day onwards, she did what she could to help me out of those hard times. She assigned me to follow her as her junior, and it felt great to be with her. Instead of getting all the scoldings and torturings, she taught me all I should know with patience and kindness :) I'm glad that we are sisters till now and we'll always be!

Thanks for all the good memories you'd given to me, all the love, care and encouragement you gave kept me strong, all the chocolate you gave melted in my heart and of course, they are always sweet :)

I miss you, wanna just come and hug you, wanna be with you, hope you do too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAREST SIS!

Love,
Yvonne :)

1 comment:

  1. thankk youuu sooo mucchhh sayangg !!!
    akak appreciate sngat pe yg yvonne tulis dlm blog nie.
    akak tak sangka mase yvonne jd junior dlu sangat memeritkan.. akak minta maaf bg pihak semua senior prefect pd tahun tu if yvonne trase hati dgn mereka.. =_=

    thanx to you for being my dear sis. and alweis be mine. i love you and and i miss you !!
    wanna see you and hug you laa !!

    thanx for everything again, my dear yvonne !
    mwahxmwahxmwahxx~
    take care ! (;

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete