Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Memories Worth Remembering - 24/25-12-2009

It's Christmas eve and my parents brought us out for dinner :)
We went for Papa John for Pizza and it was tasty :)
After dinner we went outdoor of the sunway pyramid buiding to have a walk and also to countdown for Christmas :)
It was great!

I took a picture of my parents while waiting for the food to be served ;)


My mom & my dad :)
On Christmas itself, we went for lunch at Low Yat Plaza, in a restaurant named Sushi Zanmai :)
The sushi there were tasty indeed ;) Just love it!
Thanks to my parents for bringing us there :)
The conveyer belt filled with sushi :)

The Tuna Salad Handroll :)

Lobster Rice Burger ;)

And the best, Sashimi :)

It shows how full we were :)
It was the best christmas I'd ever had :)
Thanks dad, thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment