Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Priceless Visit ;)

Went back to visit SMKC :) All the teachers there and also the school building itself :)
I love the feeling of re-entering the school and the cozy surrounding it provides me with :)

Met Pn Roziana the minute I reached school :) We talked for one period then we went to the canteen together. Never had I entered the teachers' lounge in my whole life ;)

Later, when Pn Roziana had to attend her class, I went to see Pn Azura :)
We chatted for about a period then she had to attend class ;)

I went back to the teacher's room and there is where I met Pn Rozai and Pn Mazliana :)
I tagged along with Pn Rozai till 10.50 am. She had to attend class so I followed Pn Mazliana to the co-op. It was great fun following all the teachers around and chatted lots about my life and theirs. Miss them a lot :)

About 11.40 am, I went to the chemistry lab again :) We talked much about 5Sc1'09 lots of memorable and heartwarming memories :) Miss you guys a lot :)

About 12.30 pm, teacher in-charged of the clubs and society went to their respective classes to conduct the first meeting so I went down to the office :)

Met Pn Ng and Pn Fuziah, the head mistress of SMKC. We chatted for quite a while then ended with a picture :)

Later, I went around the school to take some pictures of the school. It was indeed memorable and it did evoke my past memories with my besties.

Before going home @ 2.00pm, I went to meet Pn Rozai again to take a picture. I did meet Pn Roziana and Pn Azura for picture but they weren't ready for it ;)

Wish I could stay longer :) Enjoy my day today, tomorrow shall be my routined day. It will be fun! :)

The pictures can be seen in facebook album :)

Thank you Pn Roziana, Pn Azura, Pn Rozai, Pn Mazliana, Pn Ng, Pn Fuziah, and many other teachers that kept me companied throughout my visit and let me felt close by sharing some thoughts and advices with me :)

Will never forget you :) I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment